I was finally able to get some of these tiny bottles of happiness. When they arrived, I dropped everything and tested them straight away. I'm in love! (and I want them all!!)
After making a pile of paper leaves, I decided to use them on some other project and started something different for this challenge. I mixed the Infusions with gloss gel.
And stencilled the mixture through the negatives that were left from die-cutting the leaves. (the thin metal dies I'm using are from Clearly Bessoted - but I believe they are discontinued now)
After the paste dried, I added more Infusions to the background.
Then I stamped some flowers to the background using Distress Inks. (the stamp is from Lin Brown's ELB04)
First, I wanted to add some shading around the leaves but then decided to highlight them with white gel pen. It looks so much better!
Finally, I glued the pages to my PaperArtsy journal and added some word stickers.
I had so much fun with the Infusion powders. Now I'm off experimenting!