Wednesday 6 January 2016

Recapitulation: PaperArtsy Challenge Journal 2015

In 2015, PaperArtsy decided to make slight changes to their weekly challenges. The most important change was to make it fortnightly. With my busy working schedule, I had more time to create (and be able to write a blog post and edit the photos).

Apart from a couple of entries (like "Wearable art"), I was working in a special journal designated for the PaperArtsy challenges.



Here is a video flip-through:


And here are some details:







This is how it looks completed:


I participated in all 22 challenges, I submitted 24 pieces of art and... I didn't win anything ;-)
But... I was also invited to do two guest blog posts for PaperArtsy and that was priceless.

"Bottles" topic

"Abstract Art" topic


All the posts are labelle so you can check them out, if you wish.

Thank you PaperArtsy for a year full of inspiration - and see you in 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment