Friday 8 May 2015

PaperArtsy Theme 8: Sprays.

The current PaperArtsy theme is about sprays. I have a favourite spray technique so I didn't really have to think twice about what I was going to do this week.


First, I glued down some washi tapes and pieces of tissue paper.


Then I went over the background with gesso. Just a light coat.


I sprayed the page with several sprays. I used Adirondack Color Washes and a Prima Color Bloom spray to add a bit of sparkle. I left it to air-dry.


Then I took a baby wipe and wiped the ink off through a sencil.


I dediced I needed flowers for my layout. I stamped some (well, not some... a lot of) flowers from the EDY09 set and then spent an afternoon (and part of an evening) cutting them out.


I coloured the flowers with makers and added glitter glue to some parts.


Before assembling all the elements, I decided to add a bit of gold stencilling to the background.


(If this spray technique seems familiar to you, I blogged about it a couple of days ago here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment