Wednesday 29 October 2014

Numbers Journal: Three and Four

I have three more pages from my Numbers Art Journal to share. I had a couple of days off work so I spent this time arting (and watching the third season of Revenge - who knew it would be so addicting...).

The first page was created for the latest Mixed Media Place "exercise". The task was to use black, white and grey together with one more colour of our choice.

My colour was blue. I collaged black and white scraps of paper, then I used various sprays and my beloved acrylic inks.

Three


This next page is the one I mentioned in my previous post. It was a complete mess and I decided to rework it. Normally, I would consider throwing it away, but here I had a nice page on the back that didn't deserve this fate... I scraped off all the stencilled areas and ended up with a very uneven surface. After pondering what to do with it, I took another stencil and started anew...

Three 

The "four" page is a bit messy and too colourful but who cares...

Four

All of the pages in my Numbers Journal can be found on my Flickr.


3 comments:

  1. Ah! Love love love these! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're all beautiful!!! but the blue and grey is a my fave!!! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete